I’m looking for challenging position that I can get lost in. Mundane and monotonous won’t do. I’m high energy, and by nature a multi-tasker. Keep me busy — Inspire me! Together we can disrupt the norm.
- Managed a remote team of 600 sales professionals and 60 sales managers spread out across the country. In 16 months we never missed our sales quota 1.9m a month, 23 mm annually.
- Developed exclusive partnership with PostNet, an international multi-unit franchise- Negotiated outsourced bookkeeping for 350 of their 800 franchises. Annual revenue 1.2 million (2011)
- Built an aggressive online marketing campaign, implemented the updates and saw national results in 3 months, saving the company $28,000 a month, $336,000 for the year. (2010)
- Created effective sales demos that accelerated Network Solutions sales cycles by 25% (2007)
- Grew sales from 23% to 58% ($760,000) of overall company revenue (2005-2006)
Select a + position below to learn more about my experience.
Designation: Operations Director
Organization: Axiom Media Solutions. Columbia, Maryland
Duration: June 2, 2010- Current
- Develop and implement marketing plans for small to medium size businesses.
- Track and adjust the campaigns for an average of 15 different companies at a time.
- Manage relationships with hundreds of vendors nationwide.
- Results driven execution
- Award-winning Team Leader- Direct, develop & inspire
- Creative problem solver/ Innovator
- Infectious persistence & tenacity in pursuit of goals.
Type of work: Online Marketing- Manage a team of specialists that implement key Marketing services.
Designation: National Sales & Marketing Director
Organization: Fiducial Support Systems, Inc. Columbia, Maryland
Duration: 2010 - 2011
Starting Goals: To form their first Direct Sales channel nationwide, build organic online marketing campaigns, establish product offerings and evaluate the business for overall improvements to increase productivity/profitability.
- Closed Fiducial's 1st National account/multi-unit franchise- Developed exclusive Partnership with PostNet, outsourced bookkeeping for 350 of their 800 franchises. Annual revenue of 1.2 million
- Personally, built a strategic online marketing plan, implemented the necessary changes and saw National results in 3 months.
- Developed & executed their first sales compensation plan; Hire, fire, train & mentor a remote sales team spread out across the country.
Type of work: International CPA firm with 100 locations in the states. Develop & manage a remote team selling accounting, bookkeeping, payroll corporate income tax return services, Business to Business.
- Trained and motivated 45 full-time and part-time employees. Expect to have 70 by the end of 2011. Frequently travel to 40 company owned locations to improve production, appearance and customer satisfaction, most of the time requiring hands-on training.
- Developed the sales program, wrote the comp plan, sales goals, monthly incentives, forecast and reports, including Hiring, firing & Quarterly sales training.
- Analyzed, researched, developed & implemented an online marketing plan through Google, Yahoo, Bing, to increase targeted visibility online for our full line of accounting products.
- Coordinate sales operations with all other departments/divisions of the Company. Re-developed their proprietary CRM with the use of “Getting to closed” companywide.
- Represent the company in developing ties with potential clients in trade shows, Seminars and conferences.
Designation: Director of Business Development/Senior Project Manager
Organization: Network Solutions, Sunrise Valley Dr., Herndon, Va.
Duration: January 22, 2006- June 2, 2009
- Developed Direct Sales channel/New outside Sales Team. overall company revenue 1st year, 6.9 million.
- In 2007, established partnerships w/ 10 major venues, allowing for 20 national seminars monthly. Client closing ratio for attendance- 50% within 6 month sales cycle.
- Trained 60 sales managers and assisted in the creation of training presentations & material which is being used by the company to train entry-level sales people.
Type of work: Online Marketing. New employee Sales training, leadership training, coaching and mentoring.
- Trained, developed, mentored and motivated 600 full-time, inside and/or outside sales employees.
- Planned, organized, implemented sales programs. Responsible for reaching sales objectives in the Mid-Atlantic region.
- Coordinated budgets, expenses, forecasts, and reports.
- Developed ties with potential clients in trade shows, Seminars and conferences.
Designation: Sales Manager
Organization: The Washington Times, New York Ave, Washington, D.C.
Duration: May, 2002- February, 2006
- In 2006, established a client relationship with major corporations, increasing revenues up by $400,000 annually.
- Increased online sales by 50% 2005-2006 by adopting bundled programs, online services/pricing was inclusive.
- Maintained expense and revenue budget for retail sales. *Saved thousands yearly on average*
Type of work: Newspaper Advertising, Retail sales manager.
- Provided an annual Sales Plan, Responsible for quarterly updates, revisions and modifications to the Plan.
- Oversaw all hiring, firing & training of personnel involved in Sales, both inside & outside.
- Established performance goals for all sales department employees, and monitored performance on a continual basis
- Prospected, grew an account list, handled incoming leads and closing sales.
Designation: Director of Sales
Organization: H.O.M.E Inc., Butterworth Ct., Stevensville, Maryland
Duration: September, 1996- May, 2002.
- Recruited, built and developed top-producing sales team and managed three state territories for Management Company with annual sales in excess of 20 million.
- Managed region comprised of six franchisee owners, with combined total annual sales exceeding 9 million.
- Developed and implemented strategic plans to market franchises and persuade buyers to purchase products from company’s franchisees, managed government procurements, prepared RFP submissions for government real estate contracts.
- Accountable for channel and end user sales development, new market identifiers and penetration, and large-scale contract negotiation
- Monitored franchisees operational performance to ensure alignment with corporate goals.
Type of work: Disaster relocation for families of fires, floods & natural disasters.
- Developed, with the Senior Staff, the Strategic Marketing Plan for the Company
- Coordinated sales operations with all other departments/divisions of the Company.
- Maintained and managed work flow of 100 employees.
- Northampton Community College, Marketing/Communications (2012)
- Fleet Business School, Marketing/Web Design(2002)
- Anne Arundel Community College, Psychology (2000)
- Washington College, Sociology/Women’s Studies (1998)
- Network Solutions- SEO expert training.
- Google Adwords Certified 2008
- Annual Sales Training, Tony Robbins, Dale Carnegie and many more
- Solution Based Selling (Manager and Sales) – 2008, 2011
- Seminar Speaking workshop- 2009, 2012
- Adobe Creative training 2017
Select a + skill below to learn more.
Keyword research, Content creation, link building, outreach, web page structuring, competitor analysis, traffic analysis and reporting
- Tools: WordPress, Joomla, Woo commerce, Shopify, Virtuemart, Pinpoint booking, Google Analytics, Hubspot.
PPC campaign strategy, Product Positioning, Bid management, campaign optimization, Budget allocation, Performance analytics, tracking and ROI reporting.
- Tools: Google Analytics, Bing ads, Facebook ads, Twitter ads, and Pinterest Ads.
Email strategy planning, campaign creation, copywriting, A/B testing, graphic design, analysis and reporting, automation.
- Tools: Mail Chimp, Constant Contact, Adobe Illustrator, and Google Analytics.
Community growth, community management, customer service, social campaign management, engaging post creation, viral marketing, social analysis and reporting.
- Tools: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, Hootsuite, and Sprout Social.
Server Development, Website design, responsive design, E-Commerce platforms, landing pages, lead capture, headline writing, copywriting, split testing, conversion optimization,
- Tools: HTML/CSS, FTP, Cpanel, CMS, (WordPress and Joomla) Hosting, (Godaddy, Network Solutions and Amazon) Adobe creative, ( Illustrator, Photoshop, reader, acrobat)
- Windows, IOS, Microsoft, (Access, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, And Word) Adobe creative, ( Illustrator, Photoshop, reader, acrobat) Dropbox, Onedrive, Splashtop remote access,
Thank you for taking the time to review my credentials. I look forward to speaking with you soon.